Thursday, July 1, 2010

Visa Approved!

My Visa's been approved so I'm going to Thailand! There was no longer a 15 month option just a 12 month option and I would have to apply for a renewal to stay beyond that. It is effective until June 10th 2011 so most likely I'll just work short contracts and go to a few different places in Thailand instead of try to find a 1 year contract. Either way it's getting exciting. I have scheduled my Airport pick in Bangkok on August 3rd at 9:30pm (which is 9:30am Central Time). My flight leaves St. Louis early in the morning August 2nd. We're getting closer. I still have to make a lot of progress learning Thai but I've branched out and tried several Thai dishes and they're great! I'm looking forward to getting some real Thailand cuisine though. I'll tell you all more about it when I get there. Take care for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment