Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My First Blog

Hello everyone,
This is my first blog posting ever. It is April 12, 2010 and I'm getting excited about My Bangkok Adventure! I've been accepted into the Chichester College TEFL/TESOL 4 week intensive program in Bangkok, Thailand. My classes begin August 9 and my flight leaves from St. Louis on August 2 at 9:15am. From there I have a little over a 25 hour flight by way of Los Angeles the Hong Kong! It should be an exciting experience. I'll arrive in Bangkok at 9:30pm August 3rd (Time Change - Bangkok is 12 hours ahead of Central Time). A member of the College will be picking me up from the airport and I'll be staying in a guest house accommodation throughout the duration of the program. It will be a big change for me and I'm really excited about it. Right now I'm keeping an eye on the political situation in Bangkok and hoping they can resolve the conflict soon. Regardless it should be a great experience and can't wait!
See you next time,
George

1 comment: